Change log #1 - 2020-11-23
It has been a while!
It has seriously been a while and we haven't had the most time working on features but it is time to release what we have for you now!
- The roll command got an upgrade! It will now show the total result of each roll. Very handy for D&D and other pen & paper games!
- Nuke codes will now automatically be pushed out every week! This will also updates every day in case Bethesda breaks something
- Commands with images should now run faster thanks to our CDN!
- All images & gifs have now been moved to the CDN.
- Some images were hosted on imgur. All images are now hosted on our own domain using a CDN (Content Delivery Network).
- Roll command would think you tried to roll over 100 dices when you tried to roll 0...
- Roll command would throw a generic error if you rolled above 10 000 sides to a dice. This should now say you can only roll below 10 000 sides.